One of the best
warranties in the industry.
HAT Collective Healthcare offers one of the best warranties you’ll find in the industry and underscores the confidence we have in the quality of our product.
Seller warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship when the title passes to the Buyer. Seller will repair (only pre-approved labor and service costs are covered under this warranty) or replace (or issue a pro-rated credit if a similar product is no longer available) at its discretion any defective product without charge (shipping charges excluded).
Seller may require proof of purchase before performing any repairs or replacing any products during the warranty period. Except as specifically set forth above, Seller makes no warranties, express or implied, and specifically disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Repair or replacement of the product ordered from Seller shall be Buyer’s exclusive remedy. Seller will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO:
- Damage caused by a carrier.
- Buyer’s labor charges.
- Normal use, wear and tear.*
- Defects caused by failure to follow instructions related to the product’s installation or intended use.
- Products subjected to improper use and conditions.
- User modification of, or attachments to the product, including application of your own materials (i.e., COM) or a third party’s materials.
- Damage resulting from misuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
*Normal use consists of a 5 day, 40 hour work week.
This warranty shall be effective for the applicable time period starting from date of purchase as shown on your original receipt or other proof of purchase. The warranty covers the original purchaser of the product.
For all warranty inquiries, please contact warranty@HATCollective.com
Medical Cart Components
HAT Collective Healthcare mobile computer carts excluding HAT Collective Healthcare Power System, accessories, and or additions made to the cart that are not installed by HAT Collective Healthcare, will have a 5 year guarantee (exception: 3 years for Tango) from the purchase order date. This warranty is applicable for all parts. In addition, this warranty is only applicable to the labor that is performed on the work premises of HAT Collective Healthcare and therefore does not cover any labor charge incurred elsewhere.
This guarantee will be null and void if HAT Collective Healthcare deems our product was used outside the scope of what the product was intended for. Furthermore, damage to the product that is considered negligent by the customer will result in a void of the guarantee. If the computer cart itself breaks or malfunctions under intended use by HAT Collective Healthcare, HAT Collective Healthcare will replace the defective product in accordance with the guarantee once the defective cart has been sent back to HAT Collective Healthcare for examination to be proven defective. Please send Defective Cart to:
HAT Collective Healthcare 935 West Oak St. Louisville, KY 40203-3131
HAT Collective Healthcare will not be responsible for shipping charges incurred to replace or repair the cart.
Criteria outside the scope of intended use to void the guarantee will include but is not limited to, accident, negligence, improper assembly, abuse or alteration from manufacturer’s specifications.
Changing of computer hardware from what was specified in the original purchase order can void warranty. HAT Collective Healthcare must approve hardware changes to ensure the carts’ specifications will be configured for the change. Furthermore, the warranty time limitation is still only applicable to the original purchase order for the cart and is not extended due to an approved components change or addition of new components.
HAT Collective Healthcare reserves the right to amend warranty information at anytime.
Medical Cart Power System Components & Accessories
All power system components & accessories manufactured or supplied by HAT Collective Healthcare are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service.
The following items with their applicable warranty timeframe are as follows.
- DC 6amp Charger: 1 year from date of purchase.
- DC Powerstream (Prime) 150W Charger: 1 year from date of purchase.
- DC Powerstream/Powerstream Plus (Non-Prime), Epic Power/Epic Power Plus and Stealth.
- Power/Stealth Power Plus Chargers: 2 years from date of purchase.
- DC Power Adapter: 2 years from date of purchase.
- 10’ Hospital Grade Retractable Cord / Curly Cord: 1 year from date of purchase.
- AC Inverter (when applicable): 1 year from date of purchase.
- 12V-17 AMP, 12V-35 AMP and 12V-55 AMP Sealed Lead Acid Batteries, Pro-rated:
- 100% refund applied to cost of replacement battery within first 3 months from date of purchase.
- 50% refund applied to cost of replacement battery within the 4th month from date of purchase.
- 25% refund applied to cost of replacement battery within the 5th month from date of purchase.
- 12V-38.4 AMP & 12V-57.6 AMP Lithium Phosphate Battery: 2 years
- Tango Power System: 2 Years
- SmartCode Lock: 1 year from date of purchase.
- ArmorGuard E-Lock: 1 year from date of purchase.
- LED Keyboard Light: 1 year from date of purchase.
This warranty is applicable for parts and labor performed only at the work premises of HAT Collective Healthcare and therefore does not cover any labor charge incurred elsewhere. HAT Collective Healthcare will pay for shipping charges on items that are covered under warranty.
HAT Collective Healthcare reserves the rights to repair, replace, or provide a refund/credit for any item, returned to our factory at HAT Collective Healthcare, 935 West Oak Street Louisville, KY 40203, and proven to be defective upon our inspection.
This warranty does not apply to those items that have been damaged by accident, negligence, improper assembly, abuse, and or alteration from the HAT Collective Healthcare specifications. HAT Collective Healthcare reserves the right to void this warranty in the instance that the customer was advised on recommended usage and has disregarded the advice and has used the item outside the scope of intended use.
- Keyboard Trays: 1 year
- Power Modules: 5 years
- CPU Holders: 5 years
- Lighting: 2 years
- Docking Station: 1 year